Wednesday, October 24, 2012

LEATHER + FRINGE



Leather jackets are my thang, and like shoes, I strongly believe that a girl can never have too many! This Mango leather jacket is the most recent addition to the plethora of bad ass jackets hanging in my closet. You'll be seeing lots of it in my upcoming posts, because I literally can't stop wearing it. It fits so well and the gold zippers are perfection. Gold and black is a winning combo in my eyes. I paired it with my Zara fringe skirt (that I scored on sale for $30 a while back!) for a bit of a rocker look with a pop of burgundy and studs for added flair. Turned out to be a fun little outfit to rock for drinks with mah guuurls.

Mango leather jacket, Zara fringe skirt, Brandy & Melville tank, Street Level clutch, Steve Madden Boots

No comments :

Post a Comment