Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SIZZLIN' MAXI







Another fun and dirty shoot at the abandoned zoo in Griffith Park. We stumbled across a jogger who insisted that I take pictures with his dogs (he literally made me). I was totally fine with it though, cuz they are adorable!! 

On another note...how cool is this dress? I got it from Urban Outfitters- it is Nom de Plume by YaYa. The name YaYa sounded so familiar so I did a little research and found out that the designer is Yael Aflaflo- whom I did my very first fashion internship with! I thought that was a pretty cool discovery. :) 
She is a super talented designer, and now has stores in LA and NY called The Reformation, where her and her team re-work vintage pieces and sell them as limited edition collections in their stores- and let me tell you, this girl re-works vintage like no other! Her stuff is insanely beautiful, I want ALL of it! 
Now I'm inspired to break out my old YaYa Aflalo dresses that I bought while I was interning there (which was 4 years ago!!) ... definitely going to do a shoot with them soon! <3

Nom de Plum by YaYa Grand Maxi Dress, Urban Outfitters hat, Jeffrey Campbell LitasSpitfire Anglo Sunglasses, Michael Kors stud bracelet, Forever 21 studded bracelet and spike rings


5 comments :

  1. Beautiful dress and I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit and I LOVE those shoes! That's a really neat place for a shoot and haha his dogs are so gorgeous.

    xx
    Lauren

    http://slowburnfastburn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great maxi and those sunnies go perfectly with it!!


    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Love the shoes!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete