Thursday, October 11, 2012

SHOP AKIRA SHIRT - 3 WAYS

+ ShopaAKIRA Contrast Collar Sleeveless Tunic, Zara purse, Urban Outfitters hat, Forever 21 belt, Jeffrey Campbell Soiree Heels, Ray Ban sunnies, Vintage rings

+ ShopAKIRA Contrast Collar Sleeveless Tunic, Mango sweater, Giovanni spiked heels, Alexander Wang Lia Sling bag, Elizabeth and James belt, Ray Ban sunnies

+ ShopAkira Contrast Collar Sleeveless Tunic, H&M leather pants, Urban Outfitters sweater & hat, Zara bag & heels, Michael Kors watch, Ray Ban sunnies

Got this awesome shirt from ShopAKIRA that I adore because it can be worn so many ways!
For the first look, since I am freakishly short I was able to wear it as a dress! I belted it to give my boyish figure some shape and added a little flair with the hat and shoes! Since it is almost Fall is Cali I added a super cozy sweater over the top for the second look which gave it a bit of a playful schoolgirl-ish feeling. For the third look I tucked in the front of the shirt, tied the back with a hair tie and covered it with a sweater around the waist (sneaky little trick!)

I don't know about you guys, but at this point in my life I don't have the $$$ to be a big spender, so I am always super stoked to find versatile items to add to my closet that can be worn time and time again, in many different ways. Thanks ShopAKIRA!

2 comments :

  1. Love all three looks! The last is my favorite.

    xx lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled the shirt! What a great sense of style you have.

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete